Finding a way to split up the parental role that you once shared fully with your spouse during a divorce can be difficult. It is common for former spouses to disagree strongly about what is the optimal custody arrangement for their children and to expect that the...
Month: July 2020
- How Ohio child support is determined in high-income cases
- How can I best uncover my spouse’s hidden assets ahead of our divorce?
- How prosecutors decide whether to charge you with simple or aggravated assault
- Using your right to remain silent during an OVI/DUI traffic stop
- What can you do if your ex won’t follow the parenting plan?