Finding a way to split up the parental role that you once shared fully with your spouse during a divorce can be difficult. It is common for former spouses to disagree strongly about what is the optimal custody arrangement for their children and to expect that the...
Month: July 2020
- What happens to your Ohio driver’s license after an OVI arrest?
- Understand the rules in Ohio, an equitable distribution state
- Could filling a loved one’s prescriptions result in criminal charges?
- 3 ways to handle retirement accounts in your divorce
- How to reduce conflict and confusion in co-parenting communication