Finding a way to split up the parental role that you once shared fully with your spouse during a divorce can be difficult. It is common for former spouses to disagree strongly about what is the optimal custody arrangement for their children and to expect that the...
Month: July 2020
- Going virtual to manage a busy career and custody
- Arrested for OVI while visiting Ohio — should you fight it?
- Why should you consider holidays and vacations when creating a parenting plan?
- 3 ways your social media use could hurt you during your divorce
- How do you decide who keeps the house in your divorce?