Property division in a divorce can be a tense process even for couples who haven't been married for long or acquired much during their marriage. For couples who have spent decades together and who have substantial assets and complex financial holdings, divorce may be...
Month: August 2020
- Going virtual to manage a busy career and custody
- Arrested for OVI while visiting Ohio — should you fight it?
- Why should you consider holidays and vacations when creating a parenting plan?
- 3 ways your social media use could hurt you during your divorce
- How do you decide who keeps the house in your divorce?