Property division in a divorce can be a tense process even for couples who haven't been married for long or acquired much during their marriage. For couples who have spent decades together and who have substantial assets and complex financial holdings, divorce may be...
Month: August 2020
- What happens to your Ohio driver’s license after an OVI arrest?
- Understand the rules in Ohio, an equitable distribution state
- Could filling a loved one’s prescriptions result in criminal charges?
- 3 ways to handle retirement accounts in your divorce
- How to reduce conflict and confusion in co-parenting communication