Going through a divorce can seem overwhelming. Not only are you processing your emotions surrounding the end of your marriage, you and your spouse have to split your assets and come to a child custody agreement. You might wonder what Ohio’s approach to dividing...
- Going virtual to manage a busy career and custody
- Arrested for OVI while visiting Ohio — should you fight it?
- Why should you consider holidays and vacations when creating a parenting plan?
- 3 ways your social media use could hurt you during your divorce
- How do you decide who keeps the house in your divorce?