Ryan L. DeBra is a lifelong resident of Cincinnati, Ohio. He attended high school at Milford High School in Clermont County.
Ryan received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. He attended Law School at The University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctorate Degree.
In 2008, Ryan L. DeBra opened a law firm located in Oakley, Ohio.
Ryan volunteers extensively with the Volunteer Lawyer's Project, which is affiliated with the Cincinnati Bar Association. In addition, Ryan L. DeBra is a member of the Ohio Bar Association, Cincinnati Bar Association, Clermont County Bar Association and Warren County Bar Association. Ryan is admitted to practice law in the State of Ohio and the United States District Court, Southern District Court and Southern District Court of Ohio.
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- Juris Doctorate - 01/2008
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 12/2004
- Major: Economics
- Ohio Bar Association, Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- Clermont County Bar Association, Member
- Warren County Bar Association, Member
Certified Legal Specialties:
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem
Current Employment Positions:
- Principal Attorney
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Volunteer Lawyer's Project, Volunteer